Sunday, February 22, 2015

Picnic at Sundarijal Kathmandu 21 Feb 2015

Thank you Sudarshan Khatiwada Dai

Yesterday I went to Sundarijal Kathmandu (A beautiful place to visit, especially for those who love hiking) along with my better half Sabina Shrestha and a team of 9 more people. It was nice to see the beauty of nature. I am really thankful to Mr Sudarshan Khatiwada and his entire team as they not only invited me as their team, they even accepted me as a very good friend. I am really thankful to you all. I got an opportunity to know you all and your open, kind and loving hearts. I love you back to you all.
Study in Ireland
I placed the following Information at the notice board and location board in order to inform those students who want to Study in Ireland. I am placing this information even in my blog, because this is useful information.
Dear Students,
If you are interested to know about the Study Opportunities in IRELAND, please meet Mr. Hari Shrestha, at Orbit International Education in between 10 AM to 6 PM. Some of the features of Studying in Ireland are the following:
1)    More Affordable Tuition fees than other countries
2)    High Quality Education with world renowned qualifications
3)    20 Hours a week to work during semesters and full time during vacations
4)    One year Graduate Work Scheme on bachelors/masters completion
5)    An English Speaking Country known for the warmth and friendliness of its people
6)    Clear and Straight-forward visa documentation
7)    Low chance of visa interview
8)    An opportunity to meet College Representative
Note: We have near 100% visa success rate since 2007. This is the time to process your application for June 2015 intake. So hurry up!
Orbit International Education
Putalisadak, Kathmandu,
Nepal

I even placed similar kinds of information, on my face book page as well.

Best Regards,
Hari Shrestha
Kathmandu, Nepal


No comments:

Post a Comment