Friday, February 13, 2015

Thank you for being my Valentine Sabi.

Thank you for being my Valentine Sabi.
Dear Sabi on the occasion of Valentine day, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my Valentine. I love you so much. I loved you. I love you now. And love you continuously until I am on this earth.  I am glad and happy and feel blessed to have you in my life as my wife. You bring so many changes in my life and you deserve the bunch of credits for it. I am hundred percent right in my decision to chose you in my life. I feel proud for my decision.  As usual I will try to be a good, caring, helpful, understanding, and responsible husband.  
I promise you to be together in life even if life throws us in difficult situation. We will face the challenges and will enjoy the happy and beautiful moments together.  
I am sorry; I cannot promise you to big things of the world, but I promise you that I will always try to help you in each and every moment.
As usual, love you so much. Take care!!

Cheers!!!
Loving Husband
Hari Shrestha


2 comments:

  1. aww... how sweet!!... i an sure that ur wife might be proud to have such a caring and loving husband like u. may god bless u both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sushila,

    Thank you very much for your time to read my blog. Even more thank you for your comment. I really appreciate your feelings.

    Best Regards,
    Hari Shrestha

    ReplyDelete