Friday, February 20, 2015

Problems in Life


Problems in Life


After each problem that I face in my life, they pass on. That is why people say “Situation never stay the same”. They always leave me a lesson to become a better person and help me to prevent the future loss. They help me to become better person in life. So I do not worry about the present situation. I know this will soon pass as the time passes. So I see the problem as an opportunity in my life. In this case, each day, I am learning new way of my life, new way of my work, and new way of my thinking. So I never fear of the problem which comes to my life. It does not mean I do not suffer. I am a human being. I do suffer, feel the pain, try to hide and afraid with the difficult situation. I always fear when I get problems. But I do not fear to face them.
People who face so many problems in life become better person. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross says “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depts. These persons have an appreciation, sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen”.  
This is true and I do agree with this statement. Life really gives us beautiful lesson to learn and relearn. So we have to face the challenges and take it as an opportunity to improve our knowledge. So do not panic with the difficult situation which is not in your favor.
As always, thank you very much for your time to read my blog.

Best Regards,
Hari Shrestha
Kathmandu, Nepal



No comments:

Post a Comment